Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jmwolf....When you coming out of the closet?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I know you have some good tidbits on Willard Bay to share. How about a brief synopsis of your info? BTW, glad to have you as a new member![/size][/font]
[signature]
As soon as my wife opens the door! I really enjoy all the posts and the great information posted here. I was out to Willard Bay on Sunday checking out the campground and ran into the camp host. He told me the plan for the bay this summer is to let 2 more feet of water in then shut it off until July. At that time they plan on draining 6 feet out. I don't know how true this is , but , it doesn't sound good.
[signature]
Great to have you on the site, it is always good to have another guy that does a lot of fishing at Willard posting here. I think we will be lucky to get two more feet of water
in Willard this year but I sure hope we do. As far as letting 6ft of water out goes, I wonder why they would even consider doing that, any ideas? That would be lower than it got last year, It would be tough to even launch a boat bigger than 12 or 14 feet. Not good at all. WH2
[signature]