Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba 2-7
Perch are still biting good at painted rock today about 5 of us limited out and had a blast
And meet a great guy who hung around and chatted for a bit I really enjoyed his company so did the guys that where there with me
So here you go Mr. B.B. or other wise known as yuba fish cop stop by any time loved the chat and all, hope your dinner was as good as mine today
By the way all you bfters this guy told us he was gonna make 10 drops and have 10 perch and he wasn t lying this guy knows how to fish for sure
Great day of fishing and b s ing
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good post Ed. Mr. B. is a great guy and he difinitely knows Yuba. He was solidly behind getting it opened to perch fishing sooner that it was. He hated writing tickets to kids keeping perch while fishing off the docks.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We were going to go down there yesterday but we wimped out with the weather report. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Headed down this morning though.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
So what was Mr. B. using to catch 10 perch with 10 drops???
[signature]
How were the edges around the ramp? Still ok to get the wheeler out?

Thanks and great post - I am headed down tomorrow since they keep closing the road to the gorge [cool]
[signature]
Myself and my 7 year old are going to be on the ice tomorrow. Hoepfully around 7:30 am. I will be fishing jst left of the island. What is the limit for a 7 year old? Still 10 or is it 5 ? Thanks,
[signature]
I had the same question and found this answer in the guidebook.

"If you are under 12 years of age, you do not need a fishing license to fish in Utah. You can fish without a license and take a full bag and possession limit." pg. 23.
[signature]
The edges are still good for getting wheelers on and off.

Mr. B Maybe able to let you know what he used to catch them in ten drops so look for a response from yuba fish cop, I m not sure I just know he did it
[signature]
I had to buy a license for my 13 year old so you are ok with your 7 year old she can keep a full limit.[Wink]
[signature]