Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a boat !!!
I just bought a boat so I will be changing my screen name from "Boatless" to "fish1on" Can't wait to get off the shore and learn to fish Willard from a boat !!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Right on! What is it? Where's the pictures? Did you get a wheel barrow too? That's so you can dump your money into it! Just kiddin, Congratulations![/size][/font]
[signature]
I bought a 2001 Bayliner 21' bowrider. I wanted a fishing boat but the wife said the only way I could get off the shore would be to get a fish/ski boat so we could do some tubing with family and friends. I caved in and met her wishes, at least I can rig it up for fishing as soon as I recover from the cost!! Maybe in ten years when I get it paid for. Just remember that I do respect others on the water and other fisherman espescially so no fear of me intruding on your fishing area if we are tubing. I would post a pic but I do not have a web site to load it into. Any help would greatly be appreciated, I can email it to you if you would post it for me.
[Image: boat.jpg]

Thanks to Southerman here is the pic !!!! Thank you sir for your help.

FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOATLESS
[signature]
email me the picture and ill send you a link for it to use with a post . .

[Smile]

sm
[signature]
on its way!! Thank you for the help.
[signature]
you should have it now...

[laugh]

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice boat, fishon1! Don't think you're the only one who has ever had to make compromises to get a boat. I'm in the middle of a total kitchen remodel to buy my boat. The only difference is, my wife had no say in what I bought but she will have a killer kitchen. It's probably good I bought a bigger boat because it'll have to support my bigger rear from all that food she wants to cook now! [/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool]CONGRATS!

Its alot like mine,it looks like its low enough to get that bowmount on there so it will be a fish-in-ski,LOL

I also had to go the same route but its got 4 flush mounte pole holders and a minnkote auto pilot on it now.

BLM has seen my boat.

TIGHT LINES,in your new boat.

Tony[cool]
[signature]
Thank you all for the inspiration and drive to get into a boat. My first fishing related install on it will be BFT stickers, then maybe a fishfinder if I can find a good deal.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You should of added $200 - $400 more on the price of the boat for sonar! Go look at the Eagle 320. As DennisW said many times, "Best bang for the buck!"[/size][/font]
[signature]
I think my dad wanted to buy a bayliner in cali., but the difference was the one he wanted was bigger, ocean worhty, had a cabin, a kitchen, fully equipped for fishing, and came with all the electronics for salt water fishing, but he decided not to spend his and my life savings to buy it.
[signature]
Nice boat fish1on, now we just need to see some empty beer cans lying on the floor and about six fishing rods hanging out the back!
[signature]
I got my wheel barrow out this year on my money pit. I am hoping that it may be awhile before I have to dump another thousand in mine.
[signature]
Oh, the innocence of youth! Then again, if you don't use it I suppose that it is possible.
[signature]
Chef,
The beer cans are already in it but I never left the driveway!!! Boy it is hard to cast into a 5gal bucket!! LOL
[signature]
I spend most of my time in my boat in the back yard . Cleaning out the cans from the last time in there . I drain the fuel tank sunday and think I found part of my problem . My tank has rust in it , lots of rust . Maybe I wont be boatless this summer . Hey that 5 gallon bucket can be good practice for casting in tight cover . tight lines
[signature]
[reply]
Chef,
The beer cans are already in it but I never left the driveway!!! Boy it is hard to cast into a 5gal bucket!! LOL [/reply]
hahhaah, good luck with the new boat.
[signature]