Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter on Willard Bay (report)
[Tongue]Well it sure was a nice day on willard,got there at high noon and hit the water with high hopes

Left the south marina (53.9 degrees) and went striaght to the SW corner,it was 55 dgrees there.casted then prism shad,shad raps,walleye divers,chartrus jigs,white jigs all the way to the light pole,worked a little bit of the north dike and not even a bite,water temp was about the same all the way up the west dike, wind was out of the north and kept it chilly all day,I left the light pole and went to the SE corner,I saw Tom P and his wife when I got there so I decided to see how they where doing,right before I got close enough to say hello his wife hooked up a nice wiper,That was there first wiper of the day,I said hello,and started to troll around in the area. I trolled in 12-16FT of water for an hour,then got in close and casted,water temp was 57 degree.

I did alot of chasing and very little catching. 1 Wiper,It was caught a little East of the feed lot,in 4ft of water,around 5:30 pm.water temp was 59-61 degrees by that time.

I will let Tom P fill you in on his catch.

I ran into sketter at the top of the ramp and we talked a little,He lives about 4 minutes away from there.(THAT WOULD BE NICE,LOL)

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
and I thought I was the only fish n fool on the lake sunday Smile

I was there about the same time as you, I had a black ford f150 and a blue and white Glastron w/BFT stickers on the side windows.
[signature]