Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Drink
I'm not a big drinker. Drink one spill one give on away and I'm drunk, but I was wondering what your favorite drink is while fishing. Mine, Tullamore Dew. Strait with a diet coke chaser.
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Since I'm either wading or tubing, I try to keep my intake of liquids to a minimum. However, I will carry just cold water to quench my thirst. And you all thought that I was going to say a martini. That's for later.[Image: fish-on.gif][/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
...in most case while on the water I stick with water , gatorade, or iced tea...

.. once done fishing for the day I will stay with the tea or coffee.. but.. if in a group.. and its available I will have a cold beer or two with the guys while discussing their successes of the day.. generally this is bud or bud light.. but in most cases.. if it is cold.. and not a dark beer .. I will drink it [Smile]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Three things for me. Of course water or at least a filteration bottle. Now it is ROCK STAR LATTE and of course a flask of either Tequila or Whiskey for medicinal purposes, like a sliver in a finger[Wink][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
.sliver in the finger.. sneeze.. scratching your head.. loss of memory.. lol.. and the list goes on and on.. [Wink]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
If I said Bud Wizzer, I'd be full of crap. bud sucks Silver bullet is the only one to drink and Tn2, Macfly, and Mojo know that. They just won't admit it
[signature]
Don Julio RepoSado Tequila by the campfire at the days end or more often Jack Daniels from the bottle. Plain water for me during the day.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Scruffy, your my kinda guy....That's what I am talking about![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
my taste buds are not that sophisticate.. but it sounds good to me..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I like to enjoy my fresh cold Bud Light. When the particular body of water doesn't allow that then I am fine with an extra small coffee till I can get my float tube off the water and closer to the ice chest.[cool]

When I am out on the road fishing, I like to enjoy some Johnny Walker Blue Label with a splash of Ginger Ale and a lime twist.[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
My 357 mag pistol shoots silver bullets. I just can't see how the shell can hold any amount of liquid worth drinking.[crazy]
[signature]
[reply]
Don Julio RepoSado Tequila by the campfire at the days end or more often Jack Daniels from the bottle. Plain water for me during the day. [/reply]
I've got a bottle of repoSado waitin to be swilled I hang with lightwieghts campin and fishin and they don't drink to much so my tequilla lasts awhile
[signature]
As of lately its been AMPS & Rockstars, all that caffeine keeps me warm [Smile][Smile] an fuzzy ...[laugh][sly][Smile][Wink]

And on the weekends shots of crown keep me warm an fuzzy [crazy][crazy][mad][shocked]
[signature]
[reply][reply]
Don Julio RepoSado Tequila by the campfire at the days end or more often Jack Daniels from the bottle. Plain water for me during the day. [/reply]
I've got a bottle of repoSado waitin to be swilled I hang with lightwieghts campin and fishin and they don't drink to much so my tequilla lasts awhile[/reply]
The real reason it lasts so long is your tequila sucks, like your beer. Actually I'm not a big T drinker. Whisky, wine and real beer.[Tongue]
[signature]
I was wondering when you'd badmouth my alchohol. Maybe we won't share with ya any more
[signature]
I am a light weight too. I like to get a slight buzz on but that is it. Makes the world seem a little softer.
[signature]
[reply]I was wondering when you'd badmouth my alchohol. Maybe we won't share with ya any more[/reply]
Looking at your avatar, is it no wonder I don't drink Coors lite?
[signature]
He will bite you if he sees you
[signature]
You forget I have a guard dog to protect me.
[signature]
you mean chew toy.
[signature]