Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat motor rebuild
Hi. My boat motor should be done soon. Smile But, I was wondering if any of you have had a rebuild done? They haven't given me a total price yet for the rebuild. It is on a force 150hp 5 cylinder outboard. If any of you could give me some of the prices that it will probably be, or what it shouldn't be. Just so I don't get ripped off. Any info would sure help. Thanks Wiper24
[signature]
Hey Wiper talk to Danzilla. I know he has done some work for the guy on here and is right now helping me with my little troller. I know he is good and well priced. Give him a call.
[signature]
I hate going to boat repair shops, they will give you a price and then they will say, well we found this and we found that wrong and it is going to cost extra. I always get a price before I let them start working but it rarly helps. Unless you are set on having one shop do the work you can make a few calls and see who will give you the best price or per hour charge. I know you have already had the work done so now it is time or almost time to pay the piper, I hope you don't get ripped off but when having work done by a shop you are at their mercy, good luck. WH2
[signature]
Wiperhunter2- who are those guys that you just mentioned? Good reputable people or rip-off artists? I couldn't figure out where you're going with those names.
[signature]
Sorry about that, I'm not sure what happened. I have had a few problems lately with posting messages but those were some names from my E mail that I cut. I'm not sure how they got in that post but they were not rip-off artists. WH2
[signature]