Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Screen Naming Contest - epcjmc
Dry Rod and MacFly have indicated we should have a screen naming contest to change my handle from EPCJMC to whatver. Currently the screen name concisits of both my wifes' initials and my initials. I have a Super Fat Cat from santa this year and its ready to be tricked out - got a few ides, some flagrant copying off the web sites, and some surprises. I am still in ice mode as of this writing. Bad knees make is very hard to paddle, and Santa as also made me reluctant to bring aboard a trolling motor, but something I finally think I must do. Be prepared for that, I am also attaching the fishing buddy sonar, and other gear. Have at shot at the screen names. I can handle all the pressure. Maybe I will send a bottle of the world famous smelling wisconsin Dairy air as a gift o the winner. There are so many cool names already used on this site here, and I feel like I need to upgrage. and i quote not "DRYROD asks should we have a contest in picking you a new handle? = I saw lets do it."

-eric
[signature]
...for right now I like the name mightymite.. but that is just me .. [sly]

..I am sure that will pipe up with ideas for a good name.. then we can do a poll...

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
That is kewl that you are asking for our help. I will help to get the ball rolling. If I win, I will donate the Dare'are.....ooooops Dairy Air to another State. California has enough stinkys around here. Someone might think that the air is contraband or something.

WiTubenEric

EricDAtuber

EPCdaTuber

Wi_Tuber

All four of these names are still available from the members directory.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Well here are a few ideas:[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4]consinfly derived from [wisconsin]
mitifly
mititube
[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
epiceric[Wink] or ytsieric(christy half backwards)[Wink]
[signature]
couple more for ya.. had one more last nite but forgot to write it down...

cheese_head (GB fan)
wifly_tuber or wi_fly_tuber
wiflyer

[signature]
I like consinfly but why not just make it cheesefly. Or did some other cheesehead grab that name.
[signature]
I can check to see if that name is available.[cool]
[signature]
Both names are available.[cool]
[signature]
There are some cool names here - I also think this is sort of fun. Just a thought, but I think I would like to expand a bit into the float tube tube forum and hear from some of those guys as well. There are some awesome screen names there.

Frankly, Other than starting a thread on that board with my initial post from this one, I can not think of a way to get these combined/accomplished. Maybe some of you more seasoned folks oknow of a method?

My thoughts are to two leave this post for a few more days, and combine all the names into one post - this way everyone can see at once, Then I will pick 3-5 of the best names I like, then leave it up to a vote from the general population. I live by the vote - no matter! I can accept that as I have initial screening rights to pick the 3-5 from in the first place.

Thanks for the support - Eric
[signature]
maybe one of the moderators can help you but I would think you could put a quick post on the other board with a link to this one so anyone can read all that has been said.. in most cases once someone has read that first post they will remember to go back as a followup..

MacFly
[signature]
Go ahead and start a new one over there. I can keep a running list of names on both of the boards for you since I am a co-mod on both boards.[cool]
[signature]
u da man bro.. .[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Thanks for the help in generating some names to pick from. I said I would narrow down the list to 3-5 names and let everyone pick from that list. I would live with the vote on the board.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Here are my top pics to vote on (in no particular order)[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]MIGHTYMITE[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]ERICDATUBER[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]EPICERIC [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]WIFLY[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Here is the entire list that was generated in its entirity:[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Mightymite..[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]WiTubenEric
EricDAtuber
EPCdaTuber
Wi_Tuber[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]consinfly derived from [wisconsin]
mitifly
mititube[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]epiceric[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]ytsieric(christy half backwards) [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]cheese_head (GB fan)
wifly_tuber[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]wi_fly_tuber
wiflyer[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]cheesefly[/font][/size]cheesehead
[signature]
did ya check the other thread.. mojo came up with superfatcatmandoo... I think that one has a great ring to it.. just my .02....

[signature]
I did check the other site, but TubeDude took the kick out of my flippering . . . so I shut the contest down with what was generated so far.

I do like the SuperFatCatManDoo though! I could also go with that one.

To me - TubeDude is like an anointed being on this site. Almost reverend!

-Eric
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Hey there [whoever-to be named later] lol - why don't you do a poll. In that manner let the BFT computer do the work.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Well, that grumpy ol' fart![laugh][laugh][angelic]

Everyone already knows the Fly Fishing board is way KEWLER!
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][shocked]Now who would that be?[Wink][/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]