Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real pretty in the fall
[font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]I was born in LI NY [not bragging] and I must say I do miss the beautiful countryside that the Catskill Mountain area has to offer. However, I wouldn't give you 2 cents for NYC. Here is a typical fall river scene from upstate NY..[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline CS.jpg]
[signature]
wonder how many fishies are swimming in those waters..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]Enough for you & me.[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
sounds like a plan to me.. [cool]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]Here is a lake that introduced me to fishing back in the dark ages. Took this picture about 15 yrs later. The original print had faded over time. The brillant fall colors are no longer. [frown]That is a boat house in the back ground that use to store barges that traveled the old Delaware & Hudson Canal system in the late 1800s into the early 1900s. The lake held bass, pan fish, pickerel and some trout. This was one of three lakes that was feed by the Neversink River.[inline CBV.jpg][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
awesome.. simply awesome... love seeing pictures of the seasons and good fishing holes.. there are days that I miss the fours seasons.. now I could do without the winter part .. but the spring and the early summer.. nothing beats it..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]