Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass, Pike & cat's
had some much fun the other day i had to go down and give it one more try! this time tommy could go and the my inlaws went along to..[sly]

was a little slow to start with.. just small cat's.. then it was a all out pike fest! we cought a lot more pike this time than last trip. but that lucky little bugger tommy cought a bass today as well..

it was a great day to fish for pike again..

here'a the pic's
[signature]
Great report. I plan on heading over that way sometime this week if the weather holds up. Is it better fishing early or late?
[signature]
was you casting or trolling for the pike?
[signature]
just casting a chovy or shiner under a big red & white bobber.. [:p]
[signature]
after noon heat of the day seems to be best.. [sly]
[signature]
here's the better pic's for tho's that have high speed isp..
[signature]
I've heard rumors of smallies but did not know there were largemouth in there. That's just too bad....[frown]
[signature]
So where did you go? I used to do some Pike fishing in Northern Idaho. I would love get ack into some. Also, what were you using?
[signature]
there have been LM,Bass in redmonds for years.. even before the pike.. never heard of any small mouth in redmonds tho.. i know there are LM Bass & SM, Bass in yuba as well.. the LM,Bass went down to yube from gunnison res, and Redmond.. so look around for them in there, they are there somewhere, lol

why is it (just too bad)?
[signature]
i was fishing Redmonds res. out by the reed bankes.. we were using a big red and white bobber with 3 to 4 feet of leder including the cable, 0/4 octapus hooks and a red side shiner or anchove.. just cast it out and wait.. [sly]. great fun when ya catch it just right..

timeing is everything when hunting pike.. [cool]
[signature]
Nice Fuzzy and Tommy. Another good day on the water.
[signature]
I was just being a smart...donkey. Nice bass, I hope they can flourish in there the best they can.
[signature]