Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Digital Camera ... Deer Creek
My buddy lost his digital camera at Deer Creek on Saturday. If anyone has seen this camera it would be around the parking lot. Please PM me if you found it. It's a nice camera and we were looking at the bass he and his son caught.
[signature]
Sorry for your loss, hope someone returns it. Was the water launchable ? WAnt to luanch our 22' Trophy.
[signature]
I found a set of car keys slightly underwater Sunday at about 8 am at the main boat ramp at DC. They had a remote that looked like a Chevy/GMC and a few other keys. I gave them to the Game Warden that was on the ramp.

I didn't see any camera - hope you get it back.
[signature]
Dang! That sucks man, I broke my camera and have been thinking about trading in my wife for a new camera I miss it so much...haha just kidding honey [laugh]
Seriously, that is awful. I recently talked to a guy I know that found a camera (not DC) and he said that he waited around for a while and nobody showed up so he kept it. I wanted to smack him right there, what an idiot. He never thought about turning it in to the powers that be. I told him that "if they knew where it was it wouldn't be lost, would it?" He just gave me a stupid look wondering why I wasn't impressed by his new camera.
Hopefully you hear something but unfortunately it's probably gone. [frown]
[signature]
i seen alot of boats over the weekend the island ramo is over
[signature]
Someone found it and turned it in ... This camera is 900.00 at value! A super thanks to the person who turned this in!

Awesome!
[signature]
Great, there are some honest people still.
[signature]