Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long way to work
I left early and took the long way to work today. Actually, the really long way and stopped in at Rock Cliffs and fished for a couple hours. It is still muddy, and has a ton of debris still to kick around, but I was rewarded for my efforts. The fishing is still a bit slow in that part of the lake, but should steadily improve. the water temps ranged from 53.5-57 degrees. The bass are nice and fat and are in great shape. As you can see in the last pic, boaters may have difficulty launching at RC right now. Also, Jordanelle is now full.

Summer is now officially here in my book!
[signature]
Nice work there! As far as the boat launch....heck just back her up and full throttle would turn that mess into toothpicks! Just be sure and bring an extra prop[pirate]
[signature]
Nice report and pics. Last year was my first year fishing Jordanelle and I can't wait to try it again.
[signature]
now that is the way to start a day of work.. [sly]

those are some great looking pics of some bery nice looking fish...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Excellent. Good to see the lake full again...and with some largies too.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Probably be a couple of weeks at least until we start picking up the perch. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]That timber pile looks intimidating. How long did it take you to stack that stuff up to keep the boats away?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
LMAO....RIGHT ON TD! [laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]