Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fly Pattern Archive
This is a new site that a friend started up, and I'm helping with. It is just starting, but growing day by day. Stop in and post a few patterns!

TDud aka Cheech
[signature]
Your gonna get nailed posting links to other forums.[Wink]
[signature]
nailed for what? There is no fly archive here. All the talk there is about fly tying...

If I need to be nailed... Nail away. I think the two forums can coincide fairly well. BFT is a great resource, but not the be-all end-all in the fly tying category.

Tubedude... What say you?
[signature]
Cheech,

Nice site, I think it rocks. I also think there shouldn't be a stink made if we don't have a fly tying forum or pattern repository.

Schlitz-
[signature]
It is BFT's policy to delete any and ALL links to other forums that are not owned by Firstlightnet.com. You will see this for yourself shortly.[Wink]
If you want a fly archive talk to your mods and see what they can do.
[signature]
As much as I hated to do it, because it is a great site and Cheech has tied flies for so many people, rules are rules.
I would like to get morein the Utah Fly Fishing area such as the Tying, Tutorials, Swaps, etc.
I do see it as a win, win situation for this Forum and I have made mention of it to Dry Rod. I will try the powers to be.
I ask you Tiers out there to be patient and don't let this sour your contributions here.
FG
[signature]
.. there is a fly tying forum in the general fly fishing section of the site.. DR has initiated a fly of the week post and we have had some really good posts so far... I know we have expert tyers in a lot of these different state forums (I have a fly box half full of flies tyed by tubedud)... Id say until we can or if we can get an archive up for all to enjoy and benefit from that anyone who wants to contribute to the fly tying section of the general fly fishing forum should go over there and contribute their expertise..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
This post baffles me...

Flygoddess, you should just delete the whole thing.

I participate in lots of forums and have yet to run into something like this. Kind of backward thinking if you ask me, but I guess I'm not the one running the thing.

Good luck with your fly tying people. We'll be posting a lot of Utah specific patterns over there at a rate higher than one fly per week, that's for sure.

I'll continue to contribute what little I have over here, just not in the fly fishing forum.
[signature]