Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up for willard today(sunday)?
I was killing cats and a couple wipers yeterday I plan on going at or around 2 if anyone wants to go pm me
[signature]
How were you catching them, trolling or bait fishing? Is the water still murky? WH2
[signature]
Water is still murky , but I still boated 13 today . Trolling .

[signature]
thanks for the report hells i havent been out in a couple weeks,cause of the water finally went to the gorge to get my fix.might have to give it a try in the next couple days.havent seen hardly any reports eccept for botttom suckers,[Wink]
[signature]
Last time I was there is when I seen you . [:p] I been broke lately but finally got my boat running right .
[url "http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Hellsangler69/?action=view&current=will8_17_08-17Clip2.flv"]WIPER FLICK[/url]
[signature]
Wow 13, you must have a secret, is it that brown lure in your video clip?
[signature]
Good 15 cats 5 keepers 3 wipers 0 keepers but a good diner
[signature]
Water level is a bit lower and still murkey. In my little boat I have only went over by the power lines maybe its better over by the dike? The cats are healthy though.
[signature]
Fished Sunday water is clearing and it looks like its gone down about 6''. Referencing the island its still in water but the birds our sitting on it with there feet just barely in the water. Wipers and Cats were biting.
[signature]
Cool, if the island is still under water, i am not worried. I launched last year with 6" of mud protruding over there. I guess i need to get out there a couple times in the next 2 weeks before the hunts start.[sly]
Onehun, what is your willard schedule like??
[signature]
PM me soon because this may be my last week I have alot of time to get out.
[signature]
Curt ,I only boated 11 wipers , 1 cat and a smallie . And yes that clip was from sunday . No secret , just trolling till I find them . I left a hot bite at 3:00pm but didn't want to draw attention like in the morning . I boated 3 fish and the crowds came a crowding , It wouldn't have been too bad but the some got in my way .
[signature]
Tell you what that is so annoying when people come so close you can hear trhem talking. Another aluminum boat came so close to me on sunday that I could have read the brand name on their rods!
[signature]
There's all kinds. You might as well invited them to fish with you.
[signature]