Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing
With all the cold weather the State has been having i have a feeling that ice fishing may come faster this year than it did last year. So anyone out there getting geared up for ice fishing yet?? I never gone ice fishing but i got a buddy thats gonna let me pale around with him this year. He said he got enough stuff for 10 guys lol. I really excited for that. Just wondering what are some of the hot spots in PA for ice fishing. Do u guys have any pictures from past years that you can post?

I would really like to pull a big pike through the ice this year. I think it would be really awesome to pull a big gator threw the ice. Anyone ever get any pike while they were ice fishing?? How big? What were you using?
[signature]
What ever happen to the melting polar caps and the green house effects??? this is like the first early winter in South central Pa. since the 70's. I suppose man is causing the new ice age. Just had to vent! but it is nice to see 4 seasons again and maybe this year the lakes will freeze all the way to the Maryland border for once.
[signature]
Yeah i feel ya boatnik, The more they say that the planet is warming the colder it seems to be lol.

Last year from what i can remember the lakes only froze for a few short weeks. I felt bad for all the guys that look forward to ice fishing. From what i see so far this year maybe we will have frozen lakes by the end of december?? Who knows will just wait and see.
[signature]