Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker Reservoir (REPORT)
Took my tube out to Baker Res. Friday evening. There were quite a bit of people fishing from shore. When I first got there I had plenty of action. Unfortunately they were all sunfish. They seem to be crowding the shoreline. Once I kicked my way out further, I started to catch some nice size trout. I didn't catch any browns, just bows. I fished for about three hours and lost count of how many fish I caught. They were all healthy, hard fighting fish. The biggest was about 18". At the end of the night I was having fun catching them on the surface with renegades. Even though it was a bit crowded, it was still a good time on a tube.
[signature]
whaddya catch the rainbows on?

thanks!

[cool]

sm
[signature]
I was using an olive, beadhead crystal bugger. I never switched flies because I never needed to.
[signature]
sweet! thanks!

sm
[signature]
Let me know if/when you head there.
[signature]
thanks, i will, is the lake level dropping yet?

sm
[signature]
It has definitely dropped since the last time I was there. Though I must say I was surprised by how much success I had. I usually don't hit Baker until the fall.
[signature]
Great Report and glad to have you on the board posting reports. I guess I 'll have to try Baker again sometime soon.
[signature]