Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbe
I fish the Susquehanna from the Fibre Dam to The Flats. Especially in the Harrisburg aera. This time of year I fish mainly for Walleye. I signed on to this board looking to find a message board that has others in this aera [fishin]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT tmiriverrat! Glad to see you. I am not from your area, i am west of you. I know [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=boatnik13"][/url][#000000][/#000000][#ff0000]boatnik13[/#ff0000] is from your area and he makes maps of some of the smaller lakes in your area. He knows what he is doing and if i lived in the area i would buy some of his maps. I will be coming to your area in Feb to the sports show at the farm show complex. Are you going to go??

Hope to see you back here with all of your fishing stories and pictures. I am really excited for spring so i can get back out on the water and raise some hell!!!
[signature]
Don't fish the river anymore but the days I did I took my lttle ones to the Dauphin Narrows for bass as they learned how to wade 25 years ago. Fished mostly the tributaries that enter the river. Then we moved on to the Swatara cr. and now I just make structure maps of lakes but thinking about striper fishing as I see them more and more in some of our smaller lakes. Reminder > we have two local shows for fishing and the first one is in Dillsburg on Jan 24th-25th. I'll be a vender selling maps.
[url "http://www.monaghanfishingshow.com"]www.monaghanfishingshow.com[/url]
the other is in March near Pinchot lake. Your talking $3 to get in and no parking fee. Almost all local (90%).
[signature]
Hey guys, I'm new to the Forum too.. Name's Rob and I'm from the Hershey area. I moved out here from the Poconos at the end of the summer and spent many days fishing the Swatara creek which was fun, hoping to get some good lake and river fishing in this year

I used to fish the Bushkill Creek and at Minsi Lake in Northampton County before moving

Rob
[signature]
Hey EMTRiley! Welcome to the forum. Hope you plan on sharing all of your fishing stories and advice with us here on the PA forum, we would love to hear all about them. Don't forget to post some pictures of your catch to.

So what is your favorite fish to go after??? What lures seem to work best for you?? And what is your favorite fishing spot?
[signature]
i may as well check in here, i'm from middletown and just started fishing again after taking a few years off to learn golf. last year i made the economic decision and i fish the swatty and susq, most middletown and bainbridge. found a fun little spot up in dauphin last year, i know where to go to have a fish fry now!
[signature]