Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Creek Pond?
Hey everyone! This will be my 1st post here and I look forward to joining all of you! I usually fish Eagle Valley reservoir, Panguitch Lake, and the connecting streams. I heard of a little stream/pond called Cold Creek Pond. Anyway you guys can help me get there and what to expect? My wrist is twitching to hit a hole tomorrow. I was thinking Willow beach, but I'm not sure.

Thanks everyone!
[signature]
Hey there and welcome to the site. Check out the thread titled Trout Stream near vegas that was up about a month ago... talked about Cold Creek in detail. Good Luck
[signature]
Thanks for the info Dan79!! So anyways, I did check out Cold Creek pond. My friend and I caught 4 each using worms. They were VERY small though, ranging 5-8inches in length. We were only there about 3 hours from 8-11ish. Decent fishing, but let me tell you....the scenery is AMAZING. Had about fifteen wild horse come up to the pond we were fishing for a drink. Overall, I'd give this place a 7/10. Minus the 3 due to the size of the fish and for how small the pond (not an understatement) was.

Adios!
[signature]