Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cumberland.
i just saw the cumberland flaot tube in my catalogue off le baron.

189$

here it is in onother catalogue.

is this a ok or good tube.?

joco....... any comment or review
http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0065164321020a.shtml
[signature]
All I can say is JOCO, you come up with some cool boats[cool]
Not familiar with that one at all.
[signature]
hey sis.. click on the fins and then the tahoe (brown toon).. looks like the 6 foot model of the 4 foot I was looking at before.. :-)..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Like a Hobie
[signature]
Wow, Joco,

It's less expensive here than in the States. That's different. It seems to be a Classic Accessories product with some of the features of the Outcast (Fish Cat and Fat Cat) and Creek Company ODC tubes.

God Bless,
Don
[signature]
That seems like a good starter tube for the bigger angler and for the price. Although it has a similar weight rating to the Fat Cat and the SFC, it appears that the pockets are just a bit smaller and of course the lower price does reflect the absence of the Urethane bladders.

With PVC bladders, it will be lighter in weight and probably ideal for someone to backpack into a remote location with minimal weight impedances.[cool]
[signature]
[quote tubeN2]

With PVC bladders, it will be lighter in weight and probably ideal for someone to backpack into a remote location with minimal weight impedances.[cool][/quote]

Actually, Urethane is lighter, that is one of the selling features!
[signature]
yep.. but less expensive.. hmmmmm I wonder.. LOL>.

MacFly
[signature]
Vinyl is less expensive, heavier, and not as durable......NOW that is why Urethane is more expensive.
[signature]
lol.. I was referring to the venture outdoors product.. sorry if I got ya off track.. [angelic]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
OH, the Echo!!!! I am not sure it is lighter. It is a small boat, but the frame is steel and the molded plastic seat, plus the toons are basically a rubbermaid material.
[signature]
i think i will start my flaot fishing adventure wit that flaot tube.

sees to have great features for the price.

plus its not something that will be using a lot...still got 5 kayak and 2 canoe and my boat.hard to use them all..[laugh] at the same time.

but i saw that one in the le baron catalogue then saw it in that site.

never seens it in here..i think.

joco
[signature]
:-).. I forgot about your echo.. Id want something along the size of the fisher but mainly because I dont have to pump up the tubes... but with that you get more weight.. and the fisher is cheaper that the hobie models..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Joco,

I still think you should get a Fat Cat. Classic Accessories does not exactly inspire me with confidence. If you can wait until I make it up your way we can have a yak tube outing. I've got the two Fat Cats so you could get a first hand experience with Fat Cat tubing.

God Bless,
Don
[signature]
[url "../../../cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=smallmouth89"]smallmouth89[/url]

sound good.

not in ahurry here..got something that flaot around here to fish frome.[cool],

and tanks for the offer[Wink]

joco
[signature]
if i would compare it to the ODC 420..????

saw some at great price on those 420.

but that cumberland is localy no shiping or hesle.

that 420 is out off the country..so more$$ but its 100$ off now.

joco
[signature]
i am still looking at that cumberland.

i like the price and the size off it.

man i am slow to get one off those.hahaha been like 2 year i am looking at them i had time to get 5 kayak since then.[cool][blush].

i love my kayak fishing..but need something to trow in the back no rack no trailer.

joco
yakfisher.net
[signature]