Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart Point Sunday
Got out there about 1pm. Lots of people not catching fish. I chummed the water up with Canned Pedigree dog food and WHOA! They came with the fury. after missing many bites, I changed hooks on my pole. I caught all of these within 90 minutes.
[signature]
Wow, When I am catching fish and others are not , and they ask me "what ya using for bait" I almost always tell the truth with what I am using. Then they say no your not! I would love to see their face when you say dog food. Is there a specific flavor of dog food or just the canned pedigree brand? I am going to try that. Great Pictures too! I love hearing about all the little things we can do to enhance our fishing experience!
Cacoon
[signature]
I was fishing with anchovies. I used a can of ground beef pedigree for chum and it worked! It was my first time and it really worked!! I got bites every cast and missed a lot because the hooks were way too small. I am looking for a spot a little closer to las vegas though because it is a long drive.
[signature]
Dog food, huh... well, hell, Im glad it worked for you. Somethin new to try- it sure beats the hell out of dicing up anchovies for chum
[signature]
at least you ended up catching some. What size hooks did you like?
[signature]