Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
New to this site....I'm usually active on other fishing boards. I live in Boise [retired] and jump on whatever fishing opportunities come up in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, or wherever. Look forward to sharing info, and learning.

Dean Berg
BorntoFish01
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Borntofish and welcome to the BFT. See that you have been finding your way around and look forward to reading about your fishing adventures. So what kind of fishing are you into?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Dean. If you like fishing boards your going to love the Idaho board. Lots of great members there and as I see you are finding out they like to sharing info too. WH2
[signature]
Thanks Dryrod. I like any kind of fishing and have been fortunate to fish in many states for a wide variety of species.

Here in the Boise area we concentrate on sturgeon, pan fish, bass, trout, and kokanee in local waters. I also spend a fair amount of time fishing the Clearwater and Snake Rivers in the Lewiston area for steelhead and salmon. Like to make a few annual trips down in the Columbia River Gorge each year for keeper sturgeon, salmon, and steelhead.

Try to make an annual trip up to Alaska...this July it'll be the Kenai Peninsula for salmon, halibut, and bottomfish.

Life is great!!!! [Image: happy.gif][fishin]
[signature]