Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Jordanelle day
I was on the water by 5:00 and headed for the first spot...

I was using drop shot and on the other rod I like the senko wacky rigid....My first cast was the biggest snag and the first lost rig...

Not sure how many cast but I got around 5 small bass and us ready to head for other waters when a nice 19+" stepped up to play on the drop shot....

Headed for new water and in hopes of bigger bass, I could see an old friend in a spot I was heading for so I pulled in to talk and we fished for a wile...

We both was catching bass he was using a grub and I had my drop shot over the side under the boat and was casting the senko...

We worked the spot over and both was catching some big bass he had a few over 17" up to 18" I got one at 20 1/4" and one at 19+" and down to 10" ...

More then three times I had one on the senko and had to stop my other rod from going swimming....

This spot was really good to us we must have got over 20 bass each, my best five was 20+" and two 19+" one just over 18" and one at 17 1/2" ...

He headed off to go to work and I headed of for more fishing, worked my way around the Iland and picked up a few small bass , and headed up to the North end and found a good bunch of bass on a long point and pickup a few more before heading home at 12:30....

Didn't take any pictures, I didn't want any tickets from the picture police...
[signature]
Lol, the picture police. You must be talking about the post you made about the tournament you fished in, bragged about your co-anglers fish and then posted a picture of a guy holding a bass that wasn't even fishing in your boat that day. Your stories are much better off without pictures.
[signature]
nice report bassrods. thanks for giving a few hints on what they are takin, will be heading up mon. and it's alot nicer when you have a few ideas to get into the fish-thanks again.
[signature]
I Dont care about the pic police, your pics are always wecome with most of us.
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Lol, the picture police. You must be talking about the post you made about the tournament you fished in, bragged about your co-anglers fish and then posted a picture of a guy holding a bass that wasn't even fishing in your boat that day. Your stories are much better off without pictures.[/quote]

Remember he is the "official" state record holder for catch and release smallmouth. He knows size blindfolded............

[pirate][shocked][laugh]
[signature]
Dose that still give the guy the right to be a ?
[#ff4040]Come on now, you know you can't say that on BFT![/#ff4040]
[signature]
Hey bassrods thanks for the report and info. Great to hear the big ones are biting. Hoping to get down there Sunday morning early probably be crowded with the weekend holiday but thats ok as long as Im fishing.

One question is the gate open all the time really early say 5 or 6 am each day and can you just fill out an envelope and pay there to get in. Any info would be great its been a long time since I have been up to Jordenelle and just want to make sure the ramps are open early. thanks and good luck fishin
[signature]
You can try some grubs in 240 Yamamoto....
[signature]
Well every once in a wile you meet some one who is so full of them self they have to try to put other down just to make them self look better, even if it's causing trouble...
[signature]
I go in the main way to launch my boat and it is open when I get there at 4:00 and I see pay envelope their...
[signature]
I'm only speaking the truth, I can see how that would trouble you.
[signature]
If you read all the posts you will see that I said we only took one picture... And I posted the other just to show the place they was both caught, but I guess you don't like pictures of fish...
[signature]