Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BC Tuesday
[#500000]Made the terrible hike in, and fished the BC yesterday......It was a stellar day with very little wind......Only saw two other people exersizing their chocolate lab......Landed four, lost a couple....Pic of the prettiest.[/#500000]
[signature]
Nice Job, but why do the "terrible Hike" When you can drive right down to the lake with a 10 minute detour. All you need is a 4X4 and you're set.
I shouldn't be doing this but I think people should know how to get to the stinkin lake without hiking up that nasty hill.
So here you go! Follow the Blue route and you have to hike the hill. Follow the red route and it puts you 20 feet from the water.

[#0000ff]Removed Inline check mark. Kent[/#0000ff]
[signature]
where's the map??
[signature]
[#500000]Oh, I know where the road is........I have fished the lake for years........I have seen people drive down that road with boat trailers and launch aluminum boats over that hill........I also have a four wheel drive,.......but I am seventy years old and my Doc. says it's good for me.[/#500000]
[signature]
That sure is a beautiful fish!!! Nice job!
[signature]
[quote HookJaw_Brimhall]Nice Job, but why do the "terrible Hike" When you can drive right down to the lake with a 10 minute detour. All you need is a 4X4 and you're set.
I shouldn't be doing this but I think people should know how to get to the stinkin lake without hiking up that nasty hill.
So here you go! Follow the Blue route and you have to hike the hill. Follow the red route and it puts you 20 feet from the water.

[#0000ff]Removed Inline check mark. Kent[/#0000ff][/quote]

Will a car driven real carefully and slowly make it through that trail? Is it just kind of a rough/uneven dirt road or are you hopping rocks moab style.

I'd do it if my car could do it haha.
[signature]
I hope that I can HIke tat far when I am 70 years

Good on ya, thanks for the POST.
[signature]