Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What rain
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Here's a picture from Catch Magazine whose caption might be " Rain - what rain?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline fitr.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
lol.. on a day when it was raining and I was hesitant to go fishing.. my wife looked at me and said.. the fish dont mind the rain.. why should you??

MacFly
[signature]
That is a very cool picture. If I was that guy-I would frame
it and put it on the wall.
Some of the best fishing is in the rain . Little rain is good
and if you are ready for it (jacket, hat.......) it can be
very productive.

Peter
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]A while back when I was heading for the river, my wife said "its snowing and you are going fishing?". Heck yes I replied, someone needs to feed the fish, besides it doesn't snow under water. It turn out to be a pretty good day.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I might draw the line at snow.. but you do have a point.. it dont snow under the water.. :-)
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]If one dresses for the weather it doesn't matter to me if it rains or snows.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
true.. :-)..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Yep, thats right. As long as you ready for the weather
you are going to have a good time. Also not many
people fish in "bad" weader so for the most part you
will have the place to your self.
When I go to Sierras, I take everything with me-light
and heavy jacket under pant, rain gear, shorts .........
that way Im ready.

Peter
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]You have got that right Peter. I have been to Bishop when the temps were around 90º and 20 miles away up at Bishop Creek the temperature was around 30º. As the BSA states "Be prepared".[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]