Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba Closed or Open
A friend and I are planning to go to Yuba for pike this afternoon, but somebody at work told him a radio reporter announced that the Yuba marinas are closed. Naturally, I can't call the Parks Department because of Huntsman's stupid law that closed the state offices on the one day of the week that we most often need them open. Anybody hear anything? You can email me at richlarocco@gmail.com.
[signature]
Wishi I knew for ya! I cant imagine it would be. I wouldnt worry about it.
[signature]
I have not heard anything, however I might be heading down on Sunday. Worse case scenario, Painted rocks might be closed due to low water. I cant belive Oasis would have that problem. If you do go down, be sure to post and let me/us know.[Wink] Thanks
[signature]
Try contacting the park direct.

(435) 758-2611
[signature]
The voice mail at the park indicates that painted rocks ramp is closed due to low water, but that the main ramp at oasis is open.
[signature]
My friend and I went to Yuba before most of you responded, and Oasis was open. We didn't get much fishing in before dark, but we are looking for a great day tomorrow. Thank you for all your responses. Any hints on October tactics that work on Yuba northern pike?
[signature]