Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEALS ON THE FLY
I think we need to keep a running thread on this site.
These are some screaming deals. Some go really fast, and others take a little longer, but they are all great.
When I first hit it, it was a William Joseph Sling for like $29., then Simms Boots for $39. The the Simms day pack, the Wlly J Backpack, and I scored a Grey's 8' 3 piece 3 weight for $39.
Right now, so killer body armor (you CA boys probably don't need it) but it is only in Large.

What do you say......Running post on this?

http://www.dealsonthefly.com/
[signature]
okay I made a command decision and made this a sticky post...:-)..

and what do you mean us Ca boys probably wont need the shirt posted right now.. ?? [mad] ... its not all sunshine here all the time ya know.. I mean it does get down to like 40 sometimes.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Heay, it's 40 here today!!! Gloomy but warm.
[signature]
lol.. sis.. our 40 is late nite to early morning... not during the sunny part of the day... :-)

MacFly
[signature]
WOW!!!! The Grey's came today and realize, I am 99% sure I know this place and it is local.

Check it out:

[Image: IMG_2306.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2305.jpg]

It has been like THREE DAYS.

I REALLY LIKE THIS PLACE!!!!
[signature]
ugh... no fighting butt like the one that was pictured?

i got the Simms Head waters day pack
[signature]
Alan said the ad said it was not the pictured, but I did the same as you...first thing I noticed. Couldn't imagine a fitting but on a three anyway.

And guess what....IT LOVES SHARK SKIN!!!![laugh][laugh]

Oh and the T3 Finally came back all fixed up. 6 weeks for that one...that sucks, but they had to strip it down I guess.

I am happy with it.
[signature]
SIMMS JACKET!!!!! I have an Orvis down filled shirt jacket and LOVE IT!!!!
[signature]
[cool]that is an awesmome looking rig.. wish I had taken advantage of that one... :-)

looks like this is going to be a popular site and post.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
It is a nice medium action. I like the 4 weight line on it better though. Sasd thing, the only three weight line I have is DT and just not crazy about it.
The 4 wt Tout SS Screams>>>>>>>>
[signature]
sounds awesome.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
got my day pack today, badass..... tight simms jacket up there now, but for a fatty like me i need an XL at the minimum
[signature]
That is awesome. But I am thinking they are local here. Look at your shipping label...not so much the address but the name FWC
[signature]
im at a loss here, i threw my little box away and dident bother looking at the addy...
[signature]
anoher head water day pack today.... if anyone needs a pack i suggest this one its great
[signature]
I was wondering if that was the same as the one you got.
[signature]
Outstanding information !!!thank you for sharing Flygoddess... You fly guys know the true "Art" of fishing. Unique way that is perfected after time....
[signature]
looks different than the one posted a few days ago.. doesnt seem to have the ff'ing "pouches" in the front as that one did... but still a good looking pack..

MacFly
[signature]
I think you are referring to the WJ backpack. The Simms didn't have the front pockets like a vest or I should say, didn't show them. Looking close, looks like they are there.

Maybe Kochanut can post a picture of his.
[signature]
mine =

http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/cabel...-Large$

id take a pic of it, but im cleaning up after 8 puppies right this sec and was taking a break
[signature]