Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WFN in the USA, Do you get WFN in your area?
WFN (World Fishing Network 24 hours a day 7 days a week fishing t.v.) is taking the USA by storm, they are adding areas to tune in and catch the best fishing t.v. available, constantly!

Have you heard about WFN?

Do you get WFN in your area? If so where are you and if not where are you and do you have an interest in getting WFN in your area?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I have it thru DishTV. When I had Direct TV couldn't get it! The only thing is that these shows are great for watching, they are couple years old or a year old, it all depends. My favorite is Monday night Bass , and the Lunkerville is the best show. Because it shows that even though you don't have a big bass boat fully rigged. All you need is rod & reel and bait and just fish!
[signature]
I got Comcast (cable) and dont get it Sad . sux but what cha gonna do?
[signature]
I'm in CT and have Cox cable. They unfortunately don't have WFN. My buddy with dish network gets it and loves it.
[signature]
We don't have it on comcast here in Colorado yet but I have been emailing them, I hear such awesome things about their programming and am looking forward to getting it here. I considered getting dish just to get it.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike, I'm also in CT. and have comcast. We don't get it here. Maybe some day.
[signature]
Im trying to get wfn on Directv, but direct still does not offer it.
WFN.tv has a petition on their website that everyone can sign, im pretty sure anyone can sign. Please help us Directv subscribers! thank you.
[signature]