Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Post Pictures
This should help you guys get some nice pictures into your reports.

The site has a few different ways you can get pictures into your posts, but the easiest for me is to use the "Insert Image" button at the top of the text box (right under the 'bold, italics, and underline buttons).

When you click on the Insert Image button, a box pops up that allows you to insert image from URL, or File. If you click on File, then Browse, It will pull up a File Upload box that allows you to pull pictures directly from your computer. Click on the picture you want, and it pops up in the text area of your post. You can add as many pictures you want this way, and you don't have to mess with the Attachments at the bottom.

Give it a try! It is very easy. If you have any questions, please ask.

The Whizzle
[Image: moz-screenshot-4.png][Image: nevada-lake-mead.jpg]
[signature]
Look at all that water, how depressing the lake is now...
[signature]
It's nothing like it was 10 years ago. I miss the good ol days.
[signature]
That is much easier than using the upload feature at the bottom. Thank you!
[signature]
This option doesn't appear on the posting screen for me anymore. Any one else having the same problem?
[signature]
I have not been having any problems
[signature]
For those of you who recently requested more information about posting and sizing pictures for your post/fish report (without having to add them as attachments, please check out the new how-to and post your thoughts and suggestions:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforu...ead#unread
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I just downloaded Firefox for my Mac (OSX 10.5) and I now have the same convenient inline photo uploading as before. Just in case any one else has this problem.
[signature]
Just a test to see if it still works. [cool]

[inline LMB10lb.jpg]
[signature]
It looks like the pic was uploaded because I unchecked the box and it now shows up, let me try something different and see if it works.
[signature]
Which box did you uncheck? We used to use the "Inline" box to make it post direct as apposed to a link to click on and see the pic. [crazy]
[signature]
looks like it worked ok.
[signature]
I could be wrong but I think the procedure listed above is just a simplified way of doing it. Here is what your Dad wrote up some your back:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread
[signature]