Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50" MUSKIE!
Check out my husbands sweet 50" Muskie he caught at Clearwater Lodge in Emo, Ontario... 2nd cast on a top raider! I can't wait to be in the 50" club!
[signature]
nice muskie
[signature]
spactacular!
congrats.
you fishing lake st clare?
Thanks for the share..
[signature]
wow... [Wink]
[signature]
Incredable, I'm still in the thirties club. Great job. [cool]
[signature]
He caught it on Clearwater Lake... pretty famous area to the pro's they kinda keep it secret... it's where Dick Pearson spent most of his lost years... We met him at a show, said he saw the biggest one he had ever seen was off the point at this lodge we stayed out. www.clearwaterlodge.net if anybody is interested. I am getting my 50 this year.. dang it!
[signature]
[quote Mrs.Pike][#0000ff]He caught it on Clearwater Lake... pretty famous area to the pro's they kinda keep it secret[/#0000ff]... it's where Dick Pearson spent most of his lost years... We met him at a show, said he saw the biggest one he had ever seen was off the point at this lodge we stayed out. www.clearwaterlodge.net if anybody is interested. I am getting my 50 this year.. dang it![/quote]

not much of a secret now! LOL JK
[signature]
LOL... no it's not! But hey, I don't have a problem with sharing. People shared about LOTW and its a great place too!
[signature]
Very nice fish & Lunds rock [Wink]

AJ
[signature]