Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

I am a light fisherman. I like to put my line in the water, from shore, when I am camping. Nothing is quite as relaxing as watching the water and waiting for a fish to bite. I try to go at least a couple of times a year. My kids love fishing... so we really should take them more often. We just need to do it. [fishon]
[signature]

I couldn't agree with you more, This last weekend Itook my 19 year old son fishing and we had a blast. Those are the kind of memeries everyone wishes they would have. Oh yes we did catch a lot of fish to. Welcome..[fishon][fishon]
[signature]
Hey River runner,

Nice musky on your photo! I LOVE muskies, particularly tiger muskies. If you don't mind me asking, where do you go musky fishing? I love Utah, Idaho and New Mexico for tiger muskies. NICE FISH.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there JohRoy and welcome to the BFT forum. We all fish for one reason or another. Me - well I like to feel that I'm a part of nature when I'm out on a river or stream casting a fly to an elusive shadow.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]