Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Afternoon Delight..
I had a few things to do this morning so I headed up to Jordanelle about noon and got there about 1:00...

The air temp was 65 and water was 68 at 1:00, with about a 5 mh wind but getting stronger...Very few water skiers to put up with so the wind was not that bad..

The last time I was up at the Nell I found a few nice bass in 35' of water so I went looking for them again, I got a few small bass in 10' to 15' but the best was in 35' to 55' of water along with a few perch and some trout, they was holding over the hill tops in small schools and when you got one the rest would move off or just spread out and you had to wait or leave and come back after about 5 mins...

Most of the bass was 14" to just under 19" not sure how many I got but more then 15 bass over 12" one perch at 11" and two bows...

It was hard to keep on the spot with the wind and being off shore as far as they were, the GPS made it all work out..I found three spots that held fish, lots of snags and had one fish brake off but that could have been case I needed to re tie...

Tried a few other spots some deeper and some of the old ones as well...
[signature]
Well done BassRods. Nice Detailed Report,

Shawn
[signature]