Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper and bass
There was about three or four boats that was to meet up at Willard this morning to shoot a show for Ruffing it out doors on channel 2 ...

We meet up at the north boat ramp and was on fish from the start, the top water bite was not the best but OKAY...

After the sun was up we switched to baits that we could work from bottom to top and went chasing the boils and birds...

In my boat I had Jerry , he got one wiper and two bass, I got one wiper and two bass as well... The biggest wiper was 22" and the biggest bass was 15" Jerry got the bass but you will have to see the show when its plays to see who got the biggest wiper...
[signature]
[#000000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm looking forward to seeing that. Keep us posted on when it'll air. It'll be real fun to watch.
[/size][/font][/#000000]
[signature]
Dan from Fish Tech was there as well and I will ask him for the date the next time I go to Fish Tech...Or if anyone else stops in there before I do ask Dan for the date and let us all know...
[signature]
Sounds Great BassRods, Keep us posted,

Shawn
[signature]
Do you get sent an e-mail notification on reply to you, I have not got any for a long time...
[signature]
Just checked my aol and yup, I did. Many have had problems in the past...dont know what causes them or how to slove em. I stopped getting them a few months ago...then they started back up.

Shawn
[signature]
Had this problem once. I put the bft in my address box and haven't had a problem since. That might help you out as well.
[signature]
I found out that the TV show will air this Saturday for those that want to know...[Wink]

I may be down at Powell if all go well...
[signature]
I'll be watching. [Smile]
[signature]