Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hole 33 report 1-8-11 from 8:00 to 11:00
I parked to the left and walked down the well beaten trail at the end of the sidewalk to the north....this was my first time there. I never post cause i hardly go fishing, but this year is going to be different....well the rocky point at the end of the trail was occupied by 3 fisherman, they were using cut bait as far out as they could cast....anchovies and shrimp. I was to their right across the small cove about 150 feet away and was casting striper lures. The guys that were using cut bait caught 5 good sized fish, one was real nice...I didnt get a strike the whole time i was there. There were boats in the area that were also fishing with bait that were catching a fish now and then. If your into catching carp there is a good place for that to the left of the point... they just cruise in schools of 3-6 fish just outside of the mess of weeds and debris that extends 10-20 from the shore.......I'll be out next weekend and will bring a second rod to soak some squid on while i cast metal......
Hope to see you out there.....send me a p.m. if you want too meet up. I can't lead you too the fish, just help kill time
Thanks for the report[cool]
[signature]