Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windy Jordanelle (jacksonman)one for you
Wanted to hit the water one more time before I head for the Sea of Cortez..

We got on the water about 8:00 and the wind was already at 10+ MPH or more with temps at 28 air and water at 41..

My fishing partner for the day came walking down the boat ramp in shorts and a good winter coat, I thought he would freeze but he kept fishing..

We tried to find some place out of the wind, it was out of the south so we made our way to the dam..
We got one fish for the day and had a few hits, I got one picture just for jacksonman the brown was only 23.5" long but we all know that the Nell only has small browns anyway...[Wink]

.[inline DSC05706.JPG]
[signature]
Right on! Nice fish Bud! Nice thing is, I know he is still there for me to catch[Wink]
Thanks Bass.
[signature]
I put a X on the spot the fish is at so you can find him..[Wink]

But don't tell any one..[sly]
[signature]
Ah yes the good old GP"X" coordinates. LOVE IT Now if you trained it to stay there, I have it made.[laugh][laugh]
[signature]
I put salt on its tail so it will be there..
[signature]
cool and all but, when soemone calls you out all hell breaks loose. but when you call someone else out its ok huh?
[signature]
I think you should change the title of your post. You are asking for it and you are going to hit the report post button a dozen times when someone responds to this....you would be better off not asking for it in the first place.
[signature]
I think you should change the title of your post. You are asking for it and you are going to hit the report post button a dozen times when someone responds to this....you would be better off not asking for it in the first place.

+1

We all know your a great fisherman, but don't lower yourself. All it does is make you look bad, be the BIGGER man!!!!!
[signature]
+1 Nice fish.

-1 Poor choice of title. [:p]
[signature]
hahahaha. and so it begins... let r fly Cliff....

you gotta admit, it's out of Character for Bass, but pretty darn funny. pretty darn funny.

Nice fish, for a slime rocket...

see you Wednesday at Sportsmans...walt
[signature]
Nice fish. Thanks for posting the pic. Doesn't look like Jordanelle, though.

JUST KIDDING!!! I am being sarcastic. I for one don't mind good natured jabbing, which is how I view the post.

My knick name is "Maytag", because I have been known to agitate......
[signature]
Aw, come on mods! When the weather is crappy and the fishin is slow it gives us all somethin to read when we're stuck indoors[Wink]. [fishin]
[signature]
It sounds like he really got to you, I bet he is sitting back laughing right now. Apparently he said something something about brown trout sizes, I really don't care, but I only know because you have brought it up on a couple different posts. You keep at it and now you are "that guy". You have been around long enough you should know better than to be caught up in the drama, let alone provoke it.
Don't complain next time someone questions one of your fishing trips, you seem to enjoy stirring the pot just as much.
[signature]
#1- a picture is worth a thousand words and a thousand casts. The pictures speak for themselves.
#2- that's a beautiful brown! It makes me feel good to see how healthy he wintered. Nice belly, big head, gorgeous colors.
Good on ya!
[signature]
You see???
When I don't post a picture jackson bitches when I do others bitch..
I took the picture just to show him the browns are in there, I hope he liked it..
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]In before the lock.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[quote bassrods]You see???
When I don't post a picture jackson bitches when I do others bitch..
.[/quote]

Maybe it has nothing to do with pictures, or the lack of pictures. Maybe it all has to do with you? You post, we bitch.

glad to see you haven't changed. Nice fish.
[signature]
Uh....no.

If you go back and look thru the replies on this post, they are all saying nice fish or something like that. The only negative ones were brought on by the way you chose to word your post.
[signature]
I don't think he should change the title of the post, jacksonman questioned where all the pictures were since he claims he catches big browns up there all the time, well he posted one for him to see. Cliff's fishing method easily could catch at least one if not more big browns each time he goes up to Jordanelle, I have no doubt on that. Jacksonman is a big boy, I'm sure he can dish and take it too.
[signature]
I don't understand how someone doesn't believe theres any big browns in Jordanelle in the first place. Even before the recent posts this month, I've seen many posts in 2010 with good size browns mentioned, some even with pictures!! I haven't caught any myself, but I don't think that any one is lying when they say they catch some big browns out of Jordanelle. I think Jacksonman was most likely just trying to push your buttons.
[signature]