Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day of Fishing (pictures) :)
Caught 3 fish today i have picture but i am having technical difficulties, its an old digital camera, trying to get it to work >.< ill edit the post when i get the pics. I caught 2 that were 12in maybe a pound a piece and one that was 2-3lbs [fishin]
[signature]
Any day you don't get the skunk is a good day fishing. Keep it up and good luck.
[signature]
Went out later that day caught 3 more, each were maybe 12in small mouth, i think there is a mix of largemouth and small mouth in this one lake i fish.
[signature]
Great work! Always nice to catch em, for me it is mostly nice just to get outside and do something I love to do... FISH! Keep on a fishing!
[signature]
caught 6 more today Smile all 6 in the same spot didn't move farther then maybe 10 yards from my tacklebox >.>
[signature]
Uh oh.... edgy gonna take my crown if I don't watch out....

You catching bass like I do ...

ghegegegeg

em... heeheheeh
[signature]
I might you better watch out got a few big ones trying to get my camera memory card to load [Wink] can't wait till after school today to fish
[signature]
I like you edgy if you win this years revival contest I would be happy for ya!

I'm not greedy. I won a great Skeet Reese rod last year. I don't even think I'm going to post that hawg in the contest. That was just a once in a lifetime rare catch.
[signature]
I'll try entering it if my camera will work just need to make a sign with 443 in it and measure it, does it need weight also? i don't have a scale. And thanks, you have helped me out alot when i first started here bytebull. I am getting a spinning reel ina few weeks and then a baitcaster listening to your advice.
[signature]
this one lake i fish seems to have smallmouth bass and largemouth bass is this possible? i went online and it said small mouth make several jumps where a largemouth has one or two. And when i am unhooking, seems to be the largemout doesn't flip out but the smallie wont sit still. So i think i am catching a little of both to be honest, i have also read that smallies like in packs with the same size fish, which i see alot too. Like i said is it possible to have both types in a lake?
[signature]
yes it is very possible. here in Idaho almost all of our lakes and reservoirs have them mixed. makes for awesome times out on the lake! have fun fishing and post those pics up.
[signature]
It is absolutely likely, and very common. I know that most lakes I fish have a great combination of the two. From my experience, I've found that smallmouth tend to have a lot more fight in them and will thrash until you have them out of the water. LMB, on the other hand, tend to seem like fighters, mostly because of their size and also because they seem to inhale baits a whole lot.
[signature]
Yea I have noticed that when i pull a LMB out of the water they are calm and sit still so i can get the hook out but they pull a ton in the water with maybe 1 jump at the begining, but with SMB its the exact opposite, they jump a ton, and never sit still on the bank. Still In my opinion they are both great catches. Caught 3 fish so far today, 2 of which were 4lb+ LMB and one maybe 1-2.5lb LMB.
[signature]