Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Striper Fishing Today!!!
Well gentlemen, I couldnt keep the fish off of my line today. I went out at 2:30 pm and launched from Lake Mead Marina. Before I could even get out of the marina, the boils started. I had 6 17" stripers in the boat before I even left the marina. After that I headed out towards Black Island and caught a few up there. After that I went up towards 33 hole a little bit and started catching them just as fast as I could get the lure back in the water. You know that the fishing is good when you have to make yourself quit before the sun goes down. I finally made myself do it though. I had to quit so I would have time to clean them. I ended up with 28 stripers all caught off of topwater lures. I imagine I could have had more but I had to quit. Great Fishing once again. The average size today was 18". Wow what a great day. I was off the water by 6:00pm. Go to my website and then click on fishing adventures to see some of the fish from today.

Chad[Smile]
[signature]
ooLee, thats some mity fine fishing. and report ta boot, thanks for the report. did you take any pictures chad? we are fish pic ahaulics around here[Wink]
[signature]
Great Report! So the stripers are boiling in hole 33. Are they in the back of the coves pushing the shad to shore? Sounds like you had one of those perfect days! Lake Mead can be awsome at times. Thanks for the info,I hope they are going wild this weekend!
BaySport
[signature]
Hawghunter2003 you just moved here and already a lake mead expert!

yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sm
[signature]
hey man, been fishin lately!?!?!

sm
[signature]
dude your killing me a striper is high on my list of want to catch i did whittle my list down a little this year with my first walleye, grayling, and muski but it is still a rather long list

chris
[signature]