Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Hot???
Yes in more ways then just the sun..[Wink] I took my dog so she could swim she loves the water..

The air temp at 6:00 was 45 the water was 61, I headed for the north end and tried a spot or two and was on fish..

Just about every spot I stopped at had a fish some small and the best was just a little over 17"..All was on the drop shot from one end of the lake to the other, not sure of the total but I went through two and a half bags of gulp and some where around 30 to 50 bass..

I did see two BFT'ers on the water hope they had as much fun as I did..
[signature]
Thanks for the report bassrods.... what kind of dog you got?
[signature]
Yeah, nice to know...

BTW, "went through two and a half bags of Gulp"... Gulp what?
[signature]
She is a wire hair pointer, 14 years old..
[signature]
Smelt..[crazy]
[signature]
I don't know what you mean, and you don't have to answer if you don't want, Bassrods.

But it was a serious question... Gulp worms? Gulp minnows? Gulp Leeches? Gulp Powerbait? Gulp grubs,

I've seen a lot of things used on a drop shot..
[signature]
3 inch gulp minnows in smelt color...
[signature]
I'm gonna try to hit that place in the nextg 2 weeks. You can't teach an old dog new tricks but I'm going to force myself to try your dropshot techniques.
[signature]
I thought you needed to know just the color or sent, but it was 3" gulp minnow in smelt.. And I like the bags NOT the bucket..
[signature]
Some times how one person rigs and what they use and how, can make things work better or mean if you catch fish or not.. The weight used can make it work better (less snags) and the weight one uses all can make it work..

Even the hooks and how you hook the lure (minnow) on...

In the past I have said what weights, hooks and how I hook them on, how and what I do and use has been fine tuned just for the Nell other lakes and types of fish I may rig and fish in other ways..
[signature]
Thanks. I'm trying to determine what is worth buying...
[signature]
Good to know. Thanks.
[signature]
For weights Mojo is the best try the Pineapple down shot weights..
In 1/4oz is the best weight to use..
[signature]