Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Sunday
Jerry and I got to the lake at 5:45 and was on the water by 6:00..

Got our first bass on the first cast and had to make three more for the next bass, The lake was great and looked full water was 69 and air was 68..

We fished all over the lake, the biggest was just over 17"+ and over 50+ bass put in the boat some small but lots of 12" up to 17"+...

The wind came up and the power idiots got going so about 1:00 we loaded up and headed home..

The best baits was the sink-o at first then the Gulp minnow later, sink-o was wacky rigged and the Gulp was drop shot..
[signature]
nice job
[signature]
I'm not surprised you left when you did. We drove by there Sunday on the way back from Strawberry about noon and the lake looked like a giant beehive with boats buzzing all over back and forth. That's the main reason I avoid that place
[signature]
Ha ha you went against you're best judgement and fished on a weekend. It's somewhat bearable in the early hours but by 11 or 12 the lake has white caps.
[signature]
During the week is better ..
[signature]
Even a few hours are fun..
[signature]
Nice job!! We were up there on sunday as well, but without our boat! I need to get back up there and go for that state catch and release record[Wink]
[signature]
Good luck, I hope you get it..[sly]
[signature]