Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy here in Colorado!!!!!
Hey all I'm the newbie here in Colorado!! Lived here most of my life and love to fish. My fishing of choice is WIPER!! But any fish is fun to catch and I have tackled quite a few with hopes of catching more. So lets hear everyone from Colorado I would like to meet some new people and maybe do some fishing.
BigB
Bryan Wold
[signature]
Welcome to the site BigB... I am sure you will enjoy your time here.. I am going to move your post to the Colorado forum so maybe you can hook up with some local anglers ....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Bryan, love to catch those wipers. I wish we had wipers as big here in utah as you do there in colo. Our state record here is less than 10 lb but I know you have some monsters there, what is your state record around 26 lbs? If I remember correctly it was caught in a lake near Pueblo?
WH2
[signature]
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome I'm sure I'll enjoy the site. Ya the state record here is 26.5 lbs 37.5 in.and it was caught right here at the Pueblo reservoir, which is about 7 miles from where I live. I fish there about 2-3 times a week and it usually pretty good fishing for a lot of different species. My biggest fish was 16lbs and 27 inches and let me tell you it was a blast to haul in.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, Bryan! I don't fish Pueblo as much as I used to, but I'm always up for heading out with a local expert! What a great lake that is!

Don
[signature]
nice to see another P-towner here. went to high school there and still call it home
[signature]
Wow 27" and 16 lbs that thing must have been a pig. The one in my avatar is 27" but only 9 lbs. I sure hope I get a chance to fish Pueblo reservoir some day[:/].
WH2
[signature]