Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunset park still a mess!!!!
After seeing nelsons post on Floyd I rolled by sunset to see what's up it's just down the street from my house... Construction is still heavy with very little lake access... The trout are here thou tons of people fishing ATM on what little bank is available to fish from... That's gonna be tough man I was fishing here not to long ago with the kids and it was a complete disaster with lines being tangled and only having a little area to access the lake the people feed the ducks right were your fishing also... Need I say more??? Good luck out there guys.. I might hit it real early some time this week before the kids roll in to feed the ducks and it gets crowded...
[signature]
Probably looks sometime like this:

[url "http://youtu.be/NQyAxUjUb68"]http://youtu.be/NQyAxUjUb68[/url]

Last year when I was fishing at FLP with a friend, I arrived late and he already had a line in the water. As I was setting up some lady with her tailing kiddles started feeding the ducks right by my friend. Needless to say, a duck got tangled in his line and he was pissed.

Now, I run the duck feeders off telling them that they are going to get the ducks tangled in my line and harm them in the process They usually comply and move on.
[signature]
The urban ponds can be a pain when they're real busy but you can't beat the short drive. I've lived close to Sunset for a while so it's easy to go fishing with little or no planning. Just throw the poles in the car and drive 10 minutes and I'm fishing. I never really go there in the day for trout though, just nights for cats.
[signature]
did they stock all the urban ponds?
[signature]
think so, have fun dink hunting..... remember what I told u [Wink]
[signature]
Yup all full of trout....
@tow what's the big secret haha????
[signature]
well, go catch them 10"rs... If I told ya, I would have to inject ya with ebola virus LoL
[signature]
hahahahahah it's been fun man, I hit boulder yesterday and its BRIMMED! But yeah, just dinks man, only a couple had some good weight to em - did you know they have blue cats in bc pond? And believe I remember, me n my buddies are already planning on mid december
[signature]
niice.. go get em [Wink]
[signature]
I think they are channel cats died blue from that water.

Anyone else notice that it isn't the color of normal water?
[signature]
Only been there once and that was earlier this year when they were stocking it with Rainbows. Without a doubt they use some sort of a die in that water to make it reallllly blue.
[signature]
Yeah, it looks like toilet water lol
[signature]