Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Wash Sunday 18th
Caught a plenty. I suppose 30 or so between Madi and I with her catching at least 2/3 of them. She keeps me busy. I think she landed close to 6 or 7 of them before I was able to make a cast and retrieve whatever in once. lol

Heading back out Monday!
[signature]
nice! any lures or just bait?
[signature]
One on a 5" hollow belly swimbait. The rest were all live Shad. My first time casting a cast net. Kicked my tail for a bit but got it down enough eventually to catch those pesky Threadfins...
[signature]
mannnn i need a cast net so bad - every time i go to bass pro I see them for like 45 bucks but never make the purchase haha
[signature]
26 and change at Walmart for a 4 foot radius net (Frabill).

[url "http://www.walmart.com/ip/Frabill-Pro-Series-4-Cast-Net/19212247"]http://www.walmart.com/...-4-Cast-Net/19212247[/url]
[signature]
[quote wolfs4evr]26 and change at Walmart for a 4 foot radius net (Frabill).[/qoute]

yup ^^^^ I got mine for $13 last year on clearance at wally world then my son broke it trying to be "Mr. know it all" UGH TEENS LOL
[signature]
ihuntforfish wrote:[/quote]
mannnn i need a cast net so bad -[/quote]

You can have my old 3 foot one. I have up-graded to a 4 footer.

It's free and you can use it to learn on and add more weights. But once you get a bigger net you might pass it along to some one else.

If not it will find a home with someone else.
[signature]
wow really?? That'd be great! My fishing has come to a halt from lack of resources all around [Image: sad.gif] I would definitely pass it forward man, get some legends about where the net came from starting to circulate as it gets passed down from person to person hahaha
[signature]
I watched Baysport toss his 3 footer. WAY easier to cast over a bigger one that is for sure. I have the 4 down now pretty good after 2 days of lots of casts. Tough learning curve for me. Plus one has to avoid hitting a windshield, trolling motor or front Humminbird in the process. lol I can only cast mine one direction off the front of the boat and that is out off the left bow. Not too much success casting off the right side since I have to swing funky to avoid any chance of hitting the windshield.
[signature]
check your PM for net info
[signature]
I watched Baysport toss his 3 footer. WAY easier to cast over a bigger one that is for sure.

No doubt about it. With as much bait as there is about, a 3 footer works just fine for me right now. I saw a guy over in a back cove of Gov't Wash tossing a 4 foot net while standing in a little green canoe. He paddled with a kayak paddle. Never saw him sit down.
BaySport
[signature]