Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could BFT do to make this site better?
Hello All,

Everyone please take a quick moment to answer this question. What would you like to see that is not currently avaialable at this site? What changes could BFT make to make this site more useful, fun, etc..?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I like it just like it is.. Its perfect... Just my opinion..[Wink]
[signature]
A MISS BIG FISH WALLPAPER !
[signature]
I love the site! I would just love to be able to use the search feature. I am on the Utah boards and there is an enormous amount of posts and it is a little difficult to find old posts when I would like to show someone.

Even without fixing that it is better than any other site out there!
[signature]
It would be a big help if you would fix the search function. It would also be useful if one could search through private messages.
[signature]
[size 1]How about being able to search on your own postings. I sometimes need to refer to something I posted a while back and need to look back page by page.

I like the advertising but with all the changes going on in them it slows everything down, could something be done with that? [/size]
[signature]

It used to be at the end of reading a thread there was a button that would take me back to the general discussion.
at the bottom. I miss it!!! it takes time to scroll back up to the top.
Love to hang out on the Utah forum!!!! Keep up the good work Angler and Mods.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]How about a "How To" link or a "FAQ" link that has instructions on how to do things like:[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]How to post pictures in posts and replies[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Basics of Searching[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]How to become a registered member[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]How to add pictures to your signiture[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]How to get smilie and special icons in PMs[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Etc.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Loose the sexy advertisements. Don't get me wrong ... I like seeing them (especially the one with the shapps .. WOoo) but I sure feel uncomfortable having BFT on my screen when the boss or the family is looking over my shoulder.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I suspect that you plan to impliment some of the suggestions from our feedback. Here is an idea: Each time you make a new change for the better, provide a link or something somewhere where we can read details about the changes. It is always nice to know about the new changes and stuff.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I sure enjoy this site.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool] I'll settle for the chat room idea over my previous posted idea. It is nice to talk to some of the fellow anglers(BFTrs) and it would be much quicker than PMing back and forth. Other than that, this is a wonderful site as is.
[signature]
of course you can do this by pressing the 'home' button on your keyboard on any webpage . . .

sm
[signature]
[size 2]Apparently there is a chat room on this site. I cannot do it at work[unsure] So I will have to wait until I get home.[/size]

[size 2] I guess a suggestion I would have is maybe a forum time on say Sunday nights so we can all talk about the week's fishing[sly][/size]
[signature]

Maybe I used the wrong term? (button)
I am refering to the boxes at the bottom of a thread. (previous thread etc.)
When I press my home button, on the key board, it takes me out of any site I happen to be in.
[signature]
huh . .you must have special internet buttons . .there should be a home button near the end button .. near page up and page down on your keyboard that goes up and down a webpage . . not taking you to your home page . . .

sm
[signature]

It is different. Webtv key board.
no computer.
[signature]
One of my biggest problems is when I'm going through the Classifieds. The ads seem to be in alphabetical order instead of chronological order. I'd prefer chronological order or the ability to choose how it shows on my screen.
[signature]
It would be helpful if one could tell if a private message has been read or not.
[signature]
When you look at your privet messages there is an envalope icon by each message. if the envalope is closed then it has not been read if it is open then it has been read.

also you computer ususaly changes the colors of all the links you have opened in the past.
[signature]
I agree with you old coot a How To Link would be good. I like everything else just the way it is. I really enjoy this site.
[signature]