Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY HOORAY FOR THE ITALIANS ! ! !
HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY HOORAY FOR THE ITALIANS ! ! !

this is our day! Lets hear from the Sons of Italy!

sm
[signature]
[size 2] You betcha. Launched from Spain and navigated by the stars. A true sailor.[/size]
[signature]
i agree. its just too bad Columbus didn't really DISCOVER america!it was some dude from spain or something. nothin against the italians concidering i am one of them![Wink]

joe
[signature]
Yeah, but wasn't Amerigo Vaspuchi Italian as well?
[signature]
i am not sure that it was amerigo either. i have been taught so many different things. today i heard it was some dude from spain, ive heard columbus, ive heard amerigo. i dont know what to believe now!

joe
[signature]
hey doods, what about us indians? we were here 10,000 years before columbus.[sly]
[signature]
hahaha yessa but we,re all here now no matter what nationality. and thank god we are!! the sky and moon too.happy columbus day everybody! what,d you do?? i went huntin!
[signature]
I thought about going fishing.....[angelic]
[signature]
I worked. Bummer[unsure]

But I ate some pizza [sly]
[signature]
that,s cool dave. but ma always had a sayin, thinkin and doin is two different things. take a break go fishin. haha louie the couch hound don,t even want to git his feet wet. haha now jake, he would of been right out there with momma rain snow shine. it,s this time of year i miss him the most. boy he lved gittin them squirells. he learned up, after a half hour and hearin the squirell bark. haha so he,d climb the tree after him if he could haha he,s still with me. later he also use to pointon the partridge, came naturally to him. cool hound have fun no matter what ya do.
[signature]
yeah bummer alright. jack had a 4 day weekend so we took and went huntin everyday, no bummerhaha. well maybe next year ya won,t have to. hope ya had a good day anyways. later
[signature]
[size 2]I worked too.[unsure] I had to wack a couple guys who owed someone some money ( Just kidding[Tongue] )[/size]

[size 2] But I did have to work.[cool] [/size]
[signature]