Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Mead (Echo) 4-27-12
The day was too nice to pass up. Madi wasn't exactly happy with me going fishing today with her in school but since we are going tomorrow (Saturday) she will get over it...

Anyways hit Echo as the sun rose all by myself. Only the second time I have been on the lake by myself. Not too bad at all. Sure makes it nice having the whole boat to yourself every now and then to have crap laying all over the place.

Caught a little over a dozen fish today. Pretty even mix of LMB, SMB and Stripers. Not exactly a stellar bite compared to last weekend. One here and one there. Had to really work for what I got. I should of weighed, taken some pictures with the BFT sign and measured out the 4th type of fish I caught today for the contest... lol

Greedy little sucker!

[Image: LakeMead_04-27-12_001.jpg]
[signature]
Wow, you actually got a hook in it's mouth, huh? They must be up making beds now.
[signature]
I seen them by the 100s last weekend. So setting up shop in the shallows. This one really wanted that crank. I seen him come up from 20 feet below and grab that shallow running squarebill crank. I had to stop to let him catch up and he still hit it sitting there slowly floating up. lol
[signature]
Had a bluegill "attack" my Senko on Monday. Saw a sizable catfish up shallow at the launch ramp of Callville about noon...
[signature]
You are getting me all excited for our own bluegills spawn! Nice that you got em on a crank!
[signature]