Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAYNE E. KIRCH WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA Adams McGill Reservoir Cold Springs Reservoir Hay Meadow Reservoir Fishing Repo
[size 1][/size][center][font "Chiller"][#000080][size 7][font "Chiller"][size 7]Southern Nevada
October 22, 2003
[/size][/font][/center][font "Chiller"][size 7] [center][Image: usa.gif][Image: nevada.gif][/center][/size][/font][font "Chiller"][size 7] [center][font "Chiller"][size 6][b][#000080]WAYNE E. KIRCH WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA[/#000080] [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][font "Verdana"][size 6][/size][/font][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#000040][size 6]Adams McGill Reservoir[/size][/#000040][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#000040][size 6]Cold Springs Reservoir[/size][/#000040][/font][/center] [center][#000040][font "Chiller"][size 6]Hay Meadow Reservoir [/size][/font]
[/#000040][/b]
[/size][/font][/center][/size][/#000080][/font] [left][font "Chiller"][size 6][#000080][Image: wkwm.jpg][/#000080][/size][/font][/left] [left][font "Chiller"][size 6][font "Arial"][size 3]Largemouth bass fishing continued to be very slow due to the drop in water temperature. Cold Springs Reservoir anglers said that rainbow trout fishing was good. Trout that ranged from 12 – 14 inches were landed using PowerBait and top-water lures. Anglers fishing Haymeadow Reservoir continued to have good success for rainbow trout that averaged 10 inches. PowerBait were landing the fish.
Daytime temperatures continued in the low 70s while nights were in the low 20s. [/left] [left]Daytime temperatures were in the low 70s while nights were in the upper 20s.
[/left][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][/font] [center]Nevada Department of Wildlife
[/size][/font]
[Image: bftn001.jpg][/center]
[signature]
i fished here once when i was living in vegas had a great time catching bass up to 4# on topwaters cant rember what lake though i think it was the one before tule lake ?

chris
[signature]
Hey thanks Aquaman. Cold Springs would be the reservoir you are talking about. Out of all the bodies of water in the area this is the best for fishing.
[signature]