Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Flaming Gorge MAC Pic!!
We were up at the Gorge this past weekend and I caught my first Laker. Caught on the downrigger trolling a flat fish. 16lbs. 13oz. The Koke bite was also red hot around the pipeline.
[signature]
Beauty of a Laker you got there!
[signature]
Nice Dink !!! Keep trying and you will get the TOAD persistence pays off on all waters !!![Wink]
[signature]
Very nice fish good on ya
[signature]
sweet fish bro
[signature]
oh ya!!! great fish man. I love catching macs up there. well catching macs anywhere is a blast. through the ice is my favorite up there
[signature]
That's a great mac, especially for your first one! Those fish are a completely different monster. How can something that big hit a jig with the subtlety of a perch, yet smash a trolled lure like it's a bad habit?!!! I'm positive you are ready to go back for more!!

On a side note, if that's a dink...I wonder what they call those pound and a halfers you catch while your trolling for kokes? Just curious [Wink]
[signature]
[quote TheScout]On a side note, if that's a dink...I wonder what they call those pound and a halfers you catch while your trolling for kokes? Just curious [Wink][/quote]

Just one word.

BAIT

[Smile]

I'm kidding of coure.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
That's funny,...yet true...
[signature]
Thanks. Everyone. Thats my biggest freshwater fish ever caught. I thought I was addicted to Koke fishing until I reeled that fish in. You know where I will be headed again this weekend...
[signature]