Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scofield very good day
Two of us hit Schofield wed. No chubs, and we needed bait. We had one from last trip and used every last inch of the skin. We used white and smoke tubes tipped with that heavenly chub. We got 86 between us with four over the slot, each about 4_5 # .we got a lot of 18_20. Inch fish. We also got about 10 tigers along with the cuts. Didn't keep exact count on the tigers. Had to fish the jig fast and high in the water column, letting it drop every ten ft or so. Lost about every third fish on the way in,or we would have had a 100 fish day, way fun. Fished from 2 _7 in the eve with the best fishing the two hours before dark,every cast a hit. and no chubs, darn I need the bait.
[signature]
PS. Watch the moon faze I think it really works. I have much better success on new moon than any other time. The best fish calendar that I've found is at weather.com wind is the weather Chanel. Go to fishing forecast put in the area you want to fish, any believe......
[signature]
Sounds like a hoot and a half! Nice work on get scofield slot busters. That is a new goal of mine as of right now. Kind of rare to not get a chub so nice work there too. Can't wait for ice up there. I manage 1 trip a year up there and you give me hope for something over 15 inches.

Now all this report needs is PICS!!! A camera might just be a worth while investment for you.
[signature]
[quote TyeDyeTwins]

Now all this report needs is PICS!!! A camera might just be a worth while investment for you.[/quote]

+1
[signature]