Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice fishing class
thursday December 18th 6:00pm

fishing trip Dec 20th, place to be announced

bring paper and pencil

for beginners, I guarantee you will be able to out fish most ice fisherman your first trip out.

for experts, a tidbit here and a tidbit there will increase your take.

class is FREE

cover:were to fish,what to wear,gear,how to rig,Techniques,lures to use,safety(although I may not be the best at that:walked on berry)question and answer.
[signature]
[#ff0000][size 3]Got the work pass, working on the kitchen pass, planning on being there, thanx! [/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Two thumbs up. Is a go for me.
[signature]
I consider myself to have average ice fishing skills, but I had to teach myself. I plan on being there so that I might become like unto ye God's of the hard water. :-)
[signature]
I will be there! Will probably drag UncleRay with me too!
[signature]
Alright, an ice fishing class! I'd like to attend the class, too (it's open to everyone, right?). I have lots to learn since last year was the first year I got really got 'into' ice fishing. I'll check back to find out where you decide to hold the class.

I'm brand new to this forum and I'm really enjoying it so far.

- kniephof
[signature]
Welcome aboard Mike! Looks like we'll see you in the class and on the ice!
[signature]
I will definitely be down for the class. Great excuse for me to go do some fishing!!!!
[signature]
On-call the 18th, working the 20th[mad] James, you never seem to schedule things right for me![unsure]
[signature]
count me in hope to have my ice rod from the class ready to go by then
[signature]
I plan on going. I will ask for work off and hopefully get it. Thanks!
[signature]
hey james sign me and the wife up for this. I could learn a few new things and she is new to ice fishing. so we are in if you still have room. How muck room do you have left?
[signature]
plenty room
[signature]
HFT,

I'm on second shift so I will have to miss the class, heck I was never very good in school anyway. I would like to come to the on ice class though. Is that cool? Can we go somewhere with small fish so I stand a chance against the legendery likes of Polokid, Teroy and Muskyhunter? I've got mad status to live up too. Hook a GOD up.
[signature]
well as soon as you decide where your going to hold this shin-ding.. i might be able to say wether i will be able to go or not...

from the fuzzy fisher--------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Where will the class be held on The 18th? Would it be near Layton? Dan
[signature]
It will be at the store, 575 n. main, Kaysville

I will move the store around to make room.

we will probably make the decision on were to go the week of the 18th,I would like it to be a trout fishery,but I would like it to be close to the wasatch front, and I need quantity of fish as opposed to size for rookies to learn and have fun there first trip out.
[signature]
Hi James,

I did not know that HTL was you. I will try to be there for the class and the trip. I took my wife to the store and showed her that fly tying kit, she really liked it. If she does buy it could you recommend some materials to go with it so I can start tying? Also, Recommend that I take the tying class. Thanks Dan
[signature]
LOL!!!! If you catch a tin can your out fishing me!!! [Tongue]
[signature]
My son and myself are going to try and make the class. I have icefished for a few years but I really don't know what I am doing.So hopefully nothing will come up so we can make it.
[signature]