Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield Saturday???
Who all is going to Scofield on Saturday? I'll be heading up on Friday night with my brother in law and cousin. We generally fish the north side of the island (w/ everyone else) or over by Scofield West/ fish creek area. I'll most likely be in one of those areas and will keep an eye out for any fellow BFTer's. Haven't had a chance to meet many of you in person and thought this might be a good opportunity to do that.[Smile]
[signature]
I will be going up on Saturday with my son and anyone else we can find. We generally fish north of the island(w/ everyone else). I suspect there are always a few of us around, we just don't know it. I drive a black F150 with a black bed cover, or a little blue GMC Sonoma. If you honk we'll wave at ya!!!
[signature]
[cool] I'll be there at about 7:00 a.m. with a buddy of mine from Provo. Will probably be wearing a green coat, and will be fishing probably about halfway out to the island, but at least 100 yards away from the crowds. Good luck fellas, it should be great fishing judging by all of these other reports the past week and a half!
[signature]
If any of you need stickers to help identify each other, ley me know! [Smile]
[signature]
I will be up there with my nephew and two kids! I usually fish over by the mouth of the dam.I drive a white f150 crewcab,with my BFT sticker on the window that Teroy sent me!..thanks Teroy!
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I plan on heading to Scofield first thing in the morning. Is any one else going to be there tomorrow? I have a family reunion/Christmas party this Saturday afternoon so I have to go down a day early. I will try to post a report when I get back. [/size][/font]
[signature]
I'm sure that some of these 48 GUESTS will be at Scofield on Saturday after reviewing all of these excellent reports complete with tips on what they caught the fish on.

COME ON GUYS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? IT'S FREE, IT'S FUN, AND EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD ARE GREAT GUYS, SO JUMP ON IN AND REGISTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Tongue]
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]I'll be up there again sat. I have a BFT sticker by my B.A.S.S sticker on my dark red dodge ram with the grey shell. I love being a redneck...[blush][/size][/#000080]
[signature]
I've got one on my big tacklebox, but I won't be bringing that one just a little one. I'm saving my other sticker for when I get a truck and boat. Maybe I'll put one on my tube next spring.
[signature]
there is enough guys that use shackes why not put them on yuor shacks fellas? Got one on mine
[signature]
That's a good idea FFM.[Wink] I'll have one one by Saturday. Are you headin' up this weekend?
[signature]
looks like everyone will be heading to scofield saturday...myself included. i'm possibly bringing a friend who's not a big fisherman. i told him there was wind in the forecast, so he said he'd bring his kite (course if he brings the kite, mother nature will make sure there's not even a hit of a breeze!). so, if you see some dude flyin' a kite and getting pulled across the ice, i'll probably be nearby him. [Smile]hopefully, the kite flying (if he comes and if he flys it) won't offend any of the other anglers. anyhow, if any of you see a kite, feel free to come say hello.

mike (new guy)
[signature]