Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield Report
Scofield today with Aquaman & Floyd.Arrived at 1015AM,and fished out from the shacks.Used Ratfinkies,white tubes,etc.Bait was power bait and worms.we fished in 15 feet of water.We caught a lot more small fish this time than the last time I was up there,but we still managed 25 fish.You can park on the beach,but you had better have a 4x4!Took the Quickfip ice tent again,and I could get to like that.Combined with a Mr Heater makes fishing comfortable.Before anyone sneers about me not being a REAL icefisherman,I have set out on a bucket on the ice for 40+ years starting in the Northland of Michigan.Like my comfort now.[Wink]
[signature]
Who is that masked man in black? Thanks for the report, there are a few guys headed up there tomorrow so hopefully they will see your report. Too bad the big fish did not show up, were there a lot of people there today? WH2
[signature]
Thats Floyd,Not to many people there today and most of them left before us,one guy came over twice to complain he was not catching any fish.He was not BFT,so did not reveal the secret to him[laugh][Wink]
[signature]