Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to go to yuba?
I am from Idaho and plan on driving to yuba on Friday. I am wondering if anyone wants to come along and show me how to fish yuba? I would be glad to share information and take you where I go in Idaho. Pm if interested
[signature]
Wish I could join you, but alas Friday is a work day. Especially would enjoy swapping fishing with you if you happen to drown any worms for sturgeon in Idaho.
[signature]
myself and three buddies are going tomorrow and Saturday. gonna put in at painted rocks parking lot. we'll be in a dodge pick up with an enclosed trailer of atv's you're welcome to join up with us, although it's our first time at pike in Yuba. caught them back east, but not here.
[signature]
FYI - You hit the Reply button on my post. If you would have hit the Reply button on the post that started this thread he would have been notified that you replied, instead of me getting the email notification.
[signature]
So how was the fishing? How did you do? was the long drive down from Idaho worth it? Hope ya did well just curious.
[signature]
We left idaho @ 4 am with it snowing hard with 5 inch of new snow. Hit utah the roads were only wet all the way to provo. Thank goodness foe traffic cams checked them out before I left. Started at oasis fished two hours nothing. Then got away from the crowds @ painted rock. Had one good bite on a cast master with chub meat stole my bait. Then 5 min later my deadstick rod hit hard stole my whole shiner.that was the extent of my action. Left @ 4 stopped by cabelas for a hour to avoid rush hour traffic and got home @ 9 still snowing now with at least 12 "of new snow. Thanks for all tthat gave me info and advice .sounds like it was pretty slow for others I talked to also. Don't worry I'LL BE BACK.to try again.
[signature]
Where were you fishing when you were at painted rock? I was down there today as well and pulled out around 3:30 but didn't talk to any other fishermen, so I was just wondering how some of the other fishermen did.
[signature]
We put in at painted rock and went south and caught 3 small pike using some north pike fishing methods. All in all it was pretty slow.
[signature]